therightroom is a platform created to connect potential tenants and landlords together. For any concern or to request any information contact us anytime at email@example.com
therightroom Users also refers to (”You”, ”therightroom”) for the purpose of this terms and conditions. These terms and condition is a legal relationship between therightroom and its users. Please, we advice that you take a careful consideration and time to read through the document. It contains a special information relating to your activities and responsibilities as a user on (site) therightroom.com and all other services available. When you access this website including all its contents and services available, you are accepting to be legally binding by this Terms and Conditions.
- The site can be accessed without the need for membership or registration to browse some sections, However visitors may be unable to access all features of the site until they register and create an account. All visitors without registration or account are still bound by our terms and conditions.
- You will not be able to post any adverts on the site without registration. You can register by clicking on the link on the Menu and provide all necessary details such as valid email address, and password. You may also be require to submit additional information during registration as part of our process so we can provide quality services.
- Only 18 years old and above can register on our website and allowed one active account at a time on the site. You must not been banned or you do not currently have an account on the site. By registering you are giving us the consenting that you meet that you meet all these requirements.
- You agree that all registration information provided are to the best of your knowledge and are deemed truthful and accurate and you will keep them updated at all times.
- You are not permitted to share your account with any other person. The account is for your use only. Therefore, by registering with therightroom, you are agreeing not to share your account with another person. Incase of misuse or breaking any of these terms, you will be responsible and liable for any actions of other person who use your account details to login into the site. We advice you keep your login securely, as this is your responsibility. However, we advice that you inform us, if you suspect that anyone has gained access to your account without your consent or permission. Otherwise we will continue to assume and treat the person as you.
- Your registration is not assured and we may at anytime refuse to accept registration from any person.
Logging in and using the site
- We assume that you are agreeing not to use the site inappropriately or breach any legislation that applies to you.
- When using the site you agree not to harass any body on the Site by disclosing personal information about others that could result in harassment.
- You must not publish, upload, store, post, disseminate, distribute, share or send any information which are sexually explicit, harmful, disturbing, racist, hateful, threatening, unlawful, obscene, confidential, illegal or any information or material which might result in a criminal or civil offence.
- You must not upload any software or materials which contains viruses, corrupted files, programs, which may interfare with or damage any other persons computer. You must not upload any material, which are Intellectual Property Rights of any third party or which are under the privacy and publicity of any third party without having permission or given consent by the third party company.
- You must not use software to harvest information from the Site or impersonate others or create false accounts or adverts on the site or promote any activity which are Illegal such as sending junk mail, spamming material or any other form of bulk communication.
- You must comply with all reasonable instructions that we may give you in relations to the use of the site.
- As a User, it is your responsibility to have all necessary tools and equipment necessary to access the site such as Laptop, desktop and other computer devices. You agree that we may at anytime suspend your account temporarily without notifying you in the event of system failure or technical problem, repair, maintenance activity or for any reason beyond our control and therefore we are not liable to you in anyway.
- We have the right at anytime to stop the operation of the site or any particular services provided through it. We may also terminate or cancel your account at anytime for any reason.
- If any of these terms are breached, we may terminate or suspend your account with our absolute discretion.
- You have the right to suspend or permanently deactivate your account with us at anytime by contacting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Either you or us will still be liable or have the rights which was in effect prior to Termination.
Data protection policy